The Beach Shaped liked the Curve of a Woman

by 10:06 AM 0 (mga) komento
 Sexy Beach 
              Located in Estancia, the Summer Capital of Pasuquin. Also known for its refreshing halo halo (shakes), and pork barbecue available just at the National Road. The name were gather because of the bird’s eye view of the beach it’s like the body curve of a woman.




                        School is demanding and needed to relax so again I invited my sister. We walked, talked and do some selfies in the beach even if its high tide and cold. Satisfaction granted and I was delighted!!! ^_^






I was Singing a song for you, actually I'm not;)




My sister who sometimes is boyish


                                On our way home we stop by to a kiosk to buy some SALT-one of the known product of Pasuquin. The place where salt is made was just recently burned and soon to be restored.


Unknown

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento